I hope this ends up interesting and enlightening for someone. If you are a Nigerian reading this, chances are you are not unfamiliar with the word ‘oversabi’, you probably have an idea what this article is going to be addressing. I hope for reading sake that you are wrong just so you can get to the end.
There is no one definite description of a person tagged oversabi, so I will try my best to do justice to the word by listing a few characteristics;
- A person who likes to be involved with everything.
- A person who seems to have an opinion on every matter.
- Always getting involved even when not called upon.
- Probably the last to leave the office/library.
- The kind of person that makes you ask “Na your papa get the company?” Continue reading “Oversabi”